domingo, 29 de março de 2009

Traders

Good Traders:
darkvortex: A very good person, he helped me a lot. I have to say "thank you very much for everything you've done for me."
Ghost812: Trading with him is fast and safe.
LPUtkan
Wipness
Hugo: A good partner, he help me a lot with the trades.
sckofelng: We had some problems in the beginning, but, in the end, I guess it was all my fault. *I'm sorry*
v1c70r
John
Mike120
Stefan
Jako
Biel: A very good friend. He doesn't speak english very well, but thanks to him I have this such big bootleg collection.
Jan
Numb

Bad Traders:
LP_Yeast: I don't know where to begin... the delay, the fake DVDs... anyway, I guess a lot of you already heard about him, if you don't all I have to say is: DON'T TRADE WITH HIM!
Trip|Kore: I sent him 3 DVDs and he sent me just 1 back. When I asked about it, he never answered me.

Nenhum comentário: